Friday, September 28, 2007

Aggie Village Trots

We are enjoying a mysterious bout of the runs here in Aggie Village. Poor Carter has been sick for 4 days and Kate seems to have a touch of it too. Luckily both parents have escaped so far but the running to the bathroom with Carter is starting to get old. I don't remember when I have done so many loads of laundry...

2 comments:

Ralphie said...

There you go! Now you've got it!

Allow me to be the first to post a comment on your wonderful new blog. And don't ask me why I'm up so late. (Brian's out camping with the boy scouts and I'm scared the boogie man's going to get me! Ah!)

Tonya said...

Wendi that's a funny story...sorry you've been uh, doing laundry. Cute blog by the way. Wish we could see you more but thank goodness for the internet I can see your cute kids more often!