I woke up from a nap with Carter and this was what Chad had so diligently been doing. I love how it is girls against boys. I laughed. I laughed hard and laughed the old man laugh. Enjoy.
http://www.jibjab.com/sendables/view/2i95LikatGJ17MnGfhXT6Ptz
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wendi,
I emailed you about the contest and the free 8x10 you won, but I am not sure my email is working. Let me know if you didn't get it. :) Congrats!
You WON! You won! *doin the victory dance*
And I see that Christmas vacation has left some desperate for entertainment. Chad. You don't need to be hit by snowbalsl virtually, just step out side and Wendi will let you have it.
My kids thought this was hillarious! Congrats on winning the photo contest- not that it was much of a contest since your kids being so dang cute !
That's hilarious, Wendi. I love the expression on your face.
I am so glad you won the contest! Hooray! I love the video. We did one last year called Elf yourself. All of us were dressed as elves and dancing around! They are great! I love the expressions he chose!
Post a Comment