Kate is a whole year old! What a little sweetheart and who can resist that face?!? She sure keeps us entertained with her funny facial expressions.

(Notice the finger in the binky. That's how she keeps track of the darn thing.)


Ok, this adorable little coat is a must-have from Daddy. Chad always gives me a hard time about my obsession for cute clothes for the kids but he is the one that snatched this baby up and wouldn't let go - in spite of the ridiculous price tag. Well, not ridiculous but who buys these kind of things for babies? Um....raise your virtual hands. I know we all do it. Perhaps I'm the only one who has purchased a dry-clean only dress in size 9 months. That, I admit, is probably a little ridiculous. *sigh* What can one do? The cuteness is irresistible.


Oh! The cuteness is killing me! Don't you just want to kiss those cheeks off!?
3 comments:
Yes I DO! And my virual hand is raised. In fact, both hands.
I just love to see her pictures- she is a doll! Happy Birthday cutie!
She is ADORABLE! I would love to have a girl someday and have her look like that!
Post a Comment