Monday, March 15, 2010

Little Girl

My baby girl got a little bigger today and got her very first haircut. I have to admit that I got a little choked up when all those long, blonde, curls started falling to the floor.

Here's the "before" picture...


...and the cute "after" results.



And then we had chocolate fondue for FHE.

11 comments:

Jordy and Paiger said...

Very cute! I love bobs on little girls. She looks so much older now. Hope you are all doing well. We love you!

Just Us! said...

I love the hair!!! It is so cute on her. Love, Syd

Karen Ella said...

OH SO CUTE. Seriously. Love it. But she did just grow up by about 3 years. :)

Anna said...

So cute, I love the haircut!

Red & Lyss said...

She looks so cute, her hair looks like Kardynn's!

Parrish Family said...

She does look older, but super cute! And the day Sam got his first haircut, I went home and cries my eyes out! (but I was pregnant so, that may have added to it :)

Shane and Jamie Smith said...

Yeah for adorable hair cuts, just in time for some warm weather!! Super cute :)

Meg said...

I love the haircut! I can imagine it was a little sad though to see it actually being cut. She's a cutie!

Shay said...

Oh Kate looks so cute! She would look cute if she was bald!! It looks really nice:)

Rachel said...

Her hair was SOOOOOOOOOOOO long!!! Wow, but it's so sweet and pixie looking now, love it!

Ralphie said...

NOOO!!! Not-the-BLACK SPOTTT!

love you