Love the dress Wendi! I'd forgotten all about it. These pictures show the amazing place that you (and I) live. Isn't Cache Valley gorgeous. Of course, the beauty of the place pales in comparison to the cute kids decorating the landscape! Eli is such a bee-u-tee-full little boy too. Just wanna kiss him and make him giggle!
Eli has grown so much I can hardly believe it. He is so adorable. Carter and Kate look so cute in their Easter clothes with their baskets. Gosh time flies!!! We need to see you and your family... soon!!!
9 comments:
aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww. they are SO cute!!!!
Your kids look so cute in their easter clothes!
I agree, they are super-duper cute.
Little boys are so funny! I am getting a huge kick out of Carter's pants and tie!
Where did you get Kate's dress? I LOVE it!
Love the dress Wendi! I'd forgotten all about it. These pictures show the amazing place that you (and I) live. Isn't Cache Valley gorgeous. Of course, the beauty of the place pales in comparison to the cute kids decorating the landscape! Eli is such a bee-u-tee-full little boy too. Just wanna kiss him and make him giggle!
They are so cute!!! I just love her new hair cut!
So cute! I can't believe how grown up they look.
These pictures are so cute! I love Kate's dress:) I am so excited to get to see you all in a couple of weeks!!
Eli has grown so much I can hardly believe it. He is so adorable. Carter and Kate look so cute in their Easter clothes with their baskets. Gosh time flies!!! We need to see you and your family... soon!!!
Post a Comment