I won't be able to mail Christmas cards to everyone this year so I am posting a "card" instead. Chad took these picture in our kitchen with our little point-and-shoot camera. Not too bad, eh?
We wish you the very merriest Christmas of all and hope this finds you all happy and healthy. We love all of you dear friends and family! Love, hugs, and kisses from the Bohn Family
Here are three of the seven most beautiful and wonderful and perfect little children in the world! I can't put into words how much they mean to me. So, so thankful to be part of their lives. Thanks for taking and posting these beautiful pictures!
8 comments:
Here are three of the seven most beautiful and wonderful and perfect little children in the world! I can't put into words how much they mean to me. So, so thankful to be part of their lives. Thanks for taking and posting these beautiful pictures!
SO FREAKIN CUTE! Seriously. I love it.
Too cute! Love their matching red snowflake outfits!
Your kids look adorable! They are just getting so big. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!
Darling pictures - they turned out great! I guess it helps when your kids are so stinkin cute!
Your kids are so cute! I love how you got them all smiling! Hope your family enjoys the holidays!
What beautiful pictures!! How can they not turn out beautiful when you start out with three beautiful children!!!
holy cow! I didn't know Chad took those! You have a seriously talented husband! Plus the super cute kids help too you know.
Post a Comment