Saturday, August 6, 2011

New Family Pics

My friend took some new family pictures for us. Eli was so, so sad as you can see in the picture below. Poor little guy. But really, poor me. I was so hot and sweaty chasing him around and trying to get him to hold still and - heaven forbid - smile.


We are getting ready to move. My house and my life are kind of chaotic right now. It is hard to pack because we still need to live here for two weeks. I have a few things laying around though that I am getting rid of. Does anyone need a washer and dryer or a panini pan? Just sayin'. I have some extras if you need them. The pan is free. The washer and dryer... not so much.

6 comments:

Shay said...

I love all these photos! I saw some of them on FB and they are so cute! I will miss you guys when I come visit in OCT. If you find yourselves around our area when you are moving feel free to stay!:)

Karen Ella said...

Ok, seriously those are beautiful! I LOVE the one of Eli crying. Break my heart. Your family is beautiful!!!!

Jordy and Paiger said...

Very Cute! Moving is the pits....especially when you still need the things you need to pack. Love you guys! Good luck with the move. Wish we could help out.:(

Debbye said...

The pics look great! Moving across the country with a family is rough, just ask my Mom! Do you want to use my leapsters or anything? What else are you getting rid of?

Meg said...

Great family pictures! And congrats to Chad on the new job, that's so exciting! Good luck with the move...I honestly hate moving, but it's always a good excuse to de-junk. I'm excited to see pics and read all about your new adventures, take care!

Rachel said...

Your family is SO beautiful!!!!!! You all look so good, we miss you guys!