They look ready to go! I'm so glad they have each other to go with, and I'll bet they are too (whether they admit to it or not!). Love Kate holding Eli's hand and that there is a group of kids waiting together. Fort Daniel is lucky to have 3 Bohn's attending this year. They are in my prayers every day - so is their bus driver, their teachers, and their family that doesn't go to school yet. Have a great year kids!
2 comments:
They look ready to go! I'm so glad they have each other to go with, and I'll bet they are too (whether they admit to it or not!). Love Kate holding Eli's hand and that there is a group of kids waiting together. Fort Daniel is lucky to have 3 Bohn's attending this year. They are in my prayers every day - so is their bus driver, their teachers, and their family that doesn't go to school yet. Have a great year kids!
HOw come kids have to grow so fast!
Post a Comment