Who wants to see pictures of the cutest kids in the world? Since I know you are all raising your virtual hands, here is a link http://bulkleyphotography.com/index2.php
Click on "client proofing" and the password is "bohn". Enjoy!
I love all the pictures. It is hard to choose a favorite, but that is understandable given the 2 cute kids being photographed!!! (Spoken like a true Grandma)
I LOVE THEM!!! They are soooo photogenic! I love #41? I think that is the one. It is of both of them sitting on stairs. Anyways...too cute. I can't wait to see those two cute bugs:) Oh, and you guys too;) hehehe
They are all so, so, so, so cute (as a 6 year old Tanner would say)! It's hard to pick the ones I like best - I think . . . . . all of them! So, there you have my opinion.
12 comments:
Your kids are so CUTE! And I can't believe how grown up they look.
Their pictures came out so cute! I love how Kate is smiling in all of them! Although I really love her pouty face, too.
I love all the pictures. It is hard to choose a favorite, but that is understandable given the 2 cute kids being photographed!!! (Spoken like a true Grandma)
Adorable! She looks just like you, And he looks like his dad! How fun!
Super super cute!!!
OH :) She did a FABULOUS job... but it makes me sad I didn't make it down. Kate is so big and Carter looks so at ease!!! Good luck picking!
I LOVE THEM!!! They are soooo photogenic! I love #41? I think that is the one. It is of both of them sitting on stairs. Anyways...too cute. I can't wait to see those two cute bugs:) Oh, and you guys too;) hehehe
Wow! What Beautiful fun kids. Can't wait to meet the new baby that will be coming soon.
They are all so, so, so, so cute (as a 6 year old Tanner would say)! It's hard to pick the ones I like best - I think . . . . . all of them! So, there you have my opinion.
so so sooo cute! Those are amazing! I love them!
Those pictures are AMAZING!! WOW!!!! I love all of them, how would you even PICK!?!?!
Awesome pictures. It looks like your kids enjoyed getting their pictures taken.
Post a Comment