Friday, November 6, 2009
Eeeeeek!!!
Just have to say that we just caught a mouse. We have been battling the little buggers for weeks and we finally just caught one in a trap. We're just sitting here watching the news and heard a "snap." I made Chad go take care of it because I didn't even want to see. Gross. Leave my food storage alone stupid rodents and quit pooping under my sink!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You got it? WooHoo! I have felt your pain, it's no fun to have little visitors that leave their "calling card!" One down, three million to go!
YUCK! Just thinking about mice make me feel sick. Do they really have to live in our houses? I hope they just all go away! I will have my fingers crossed for you!
I can totally relate, we have a problem too! It makes me feel dirty in my own house. I will pray they leave your house if you pray they leave mine! :)
Mice are gross. What purpose does a mouse serve? I think it is to annoy and pester. I hope that little Remy leaves you alone!!
seriously that is so sick....I just hate hate HATE mice!!! congrats on the kill!!
Post a Comment