So Thankful for...
- People: Chad who saves me every moment of every day. Wonderful siblings and in-laws. Mom who rescues me all the time and provides emotional support on so many levels. Carter and Kate who make my life complete and a new baby on the way.
- Material comforts: a warm house, a dishwasher, washer and dryer, flat iron, plenty of food, two cars that run well and fit our family, fuzzy sweaters, comfy bed, email, blogs that let me keep in touch with dear friends, phones, job security, grocery stores and fun parks close by.
- Spiritual wealth: a temple 4 miles away, a church house one block away, scriptures, patriarchal blessings, covenants, beautiful hymns, and a living prophet.
So much to be grateful for!
3 comments:
I LOVE your family. I just want to jump right into the picture and sit down at the table too. I miss you all so much.
Oh Wend, I'm so thankful for you too. I'm very thankful that I'm able to be available to help my children right now. It's one of my biggest blessings! The day was really nice for us, the turkey was perfect, your husband a gracious host and the kids cute and hilarious as always. My four children, their spouses and their children are 14 people I can't live without!
I love your family and I am so thankful for you. Thanks for helping me when I don't know what I am doing. You are the best!
Post a Comment