Tonight we were done with dinner early and I thought, "It's hot and what are we going to do to kill the time before bed?" So, I said, "Hey everyone get long pant and shoes on. We're going for an adventure!" And I grabbed the hotdog sticks, stuff for s'mores, the bug spray, and we piled into the van. Aren't we so lucky that just minutes from our house is this kind of beauty?

We hiked around, looked at the beautiful "tinkerbell flowers" as Kate called them and enjoyedbeing out of the house on a lovely summer evening.
Kate and Carter of course had fun throwing things in the water. I had fun making sure they didn't fall into the water.
And this little guy. I cannot tell you how in love with him I am. I simply adore him and cannot stop kissing his chubby cheeks. This week he started given kisses back too. They are very slobbery. Today he went from laying down to sitting by himself and moved on from saying "dada" to saying, "baba." He is literally changing every day and is too, too, too cute for words.
5 comments:
Sounds like a fun trip up the canyon - makes me miss Cache Valley! Your kids are as cute as ever, and I can't believe how grown-up Eli is looking. I don't know if you'll be around this weekend, but we're coming up to see Brandon's family - I'll give you a call, maybe I could stop by, see your sweet family, and you could meet little Ingrid :)
What a fun spontaneous moment! Love those!
Your baby is absolutley delicious! And I love where you live. Especially this time of the year.
What a beautiful hike!!! And I can't believe how both of your boys look like mini Chads!
Eli really is unbearably cute! What a lucky momma you are!
Post a Comment