We had a Harry Potter birthday party for Carter this year. Luckily it was still fairly warm so we kept everyone outside. Next time we are not inviting 16 kids! We had fun making wands, playing "seek" the snitch, and pin the wand on Harry. In the picture below the kids are holding their golden snitches which are spray painted ping pong balls with feathers glued on.
Sadly, this was a true statement. Carter got a journal from Primary for his birthday and this was one of his first entries. He wrote it by himself and when I found it laying on the kitchen table, I had to laugh. Poor Kate did have diarrhea for a few days and would hardly eat a thing. Luckily, no one else got it.
3 comments:
Sounds like a fun party. I hope you both had awesome birthdays, in case I never told you, HAPPY BIRtHDAY! And that little note is hilarious! I laughed so hard and I am just sitting by myself! Carter is so funny:)
crazy! That's what I wrote in my journal this week too! ;)
What a great party! It looks like a lot of fun! I just love the things kids say.
Post a Comment