For my birthday, Chad published our blog starting clear back in 2007. It was such a great gift and as I looked back, I realized I have totally become a boring blogger. Sorry. Life is busy but I still need to be better at recording what we're up to. So I'm going to try and do better.
The other day, I had such a random shopping list and I thought, "I should post that on the blog because it's so weird." So I think I will and here it is:
ping pong balls
gold spray paint
feathers
onions
green peppers
lime juice
cilantro
garlic
candy
glow sticks
So obvious what I was doing right? Making "snitches" for Carter's birthday party (ping pong balls, paint, feathers), making salsa, and getting ready for Halloween. Random, I know.
Now here are some pictures of the kids playing in the leaves. Posts about Halloween and Carter's birthday are coming soon....
No comments:
Post a Comment