Saturday, September 25, 2010

Farm Day

We have been having fun enjoying this beautiful summer/fall weather. We have been trying hard to enjoy family time on Saturdays while no one is at school or work. Today we went to "Farmtastic Fall" at the American West Heritage Center. It was hot but the kids had fun jumping in the hay and running around. It was very reminiscent of last year but with one important difference. I was pregnant last year and hurting quite a lot so I had a TON more fun this year.

Carter going down the slid and Kate "captured" on the pirate ship.


Sweet Eli was such a trooper even though it was hot and he was tired. Do you like how we tie a burp cloth around his neck. That is just his trademark because he is such a DROOLER!!! Isn't he cute though? Last week at his 9 month visit he weighed 19 lbs 13 oz and was 30 in long. He also had a significant ear infection which was a big surprise to me because he hasn't really been acting sick. Poor little guy.

3 comments:

Parrish Family said...

Sounds like a fun day! I will have to bring my kids next year!

Rachel Seren said...

Looks like fun, this is my favorite time of year!! I just love Fall activities!

Meg said...

So fun! I love the fall days at the AWHC...we went last year and I want to get up there this year - I really miss Cache Valley some times! That's so nice everyone has free Saturdays. Your family is darling - crazy to think you were pregnant last year and now look at sweet Eli, it's amazing how fast they grow.