So, Chad is done with school! Now he is looking for a job. Does anyone want to give us a job? Luckily, I have a job and we are doing great. Chad is doing an awesome job looking for a job and helping around the house and taking care of the kids. I am thinking about going back to school now. Is that insane? Probably. I think I'm just not ok with life being simple. Do I like it to be hard and complicated? Maybe.
Maybe I need counseling. Probably.
Here some pictures to distract you from thinking about me being a little crazy.

Kate and Grandma-Great Whittier enjoying each other.
4 comments:
Hooray and congrats to Chad for being done with school!!! Wendi, what are you thinking about going back to school in? Good luck with the job searching!
Dude...
A) could your daughter be any more beautiful? I don't think so...
B) she looks just like you.
C) YAY FOR CHAD!!!! So jealous...
D) Seriously? School? to finish....?
How wonderful to be finished!!! The only thing that could be better would be getting a job I live! That would be heaven. I wish I knew some connections in what Chad is doing. My mom just finished as well.
The last picture of you and Kate is perfect. What a sweet moment. These are things that I never get to see frozen in time because I am the one always behind the lens. Note to self: give B the camera more often.
Miss you sweet lady!
Seriously those pictures are great! We love you guys!
Post a Comment