Sunday, April 3, 2011

Lovely Sun

We are so happy to see the sun! Although it still snows once a week here we are just grateful to be able to play outside.

Eli is especially ecstatic and pretty much would live outside if he could. He looks out the windows and begs to go out and is not happy at all when we make him come in. (P.S. The comb-over is courtesy of Chad. He said, and I quote, "His hair would just not lay down.")


We have been especially busy lately as Chad is working/living out of town half of the week. He has a great job that is only temporary but it is great experience for him. We are really just making it day to day and only surviving with the help of Grandma Reynolds. The kids are growing and learning new things all the time and keeping me on my toes. I love them so much!

7 comments:

Just Us! said...

Lovely pictures of lovely children.
Love, Grandma B

Karen Ella said...

I can't decide who Eli looks like. I'm pretty sure Carter and Kate are just you guys over again. :)

Debbye said...

Total cuties! Eli looks so different, I haven't seen him in ages!

Rachel said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting! I love the pictures!

Mary said...

I didn't recognise Eli at first, good thing Tanner sent me some recent pictures, and I saw the baby is not that changed..:)
Can you make him stay a baby until I'll return there please?:P

Tina Fraidenburg said...

Your kids are just too dang cute! Please ask them to pray for the sun to come back!

Red & Lyss said...

Such cute kiddos Wendi! I am incredibly impressed with your optimistic attitude through everything, I need to take some lessons :)!