
Kate has discovered worms. She loves to dig them up and play with them. She has always liked bugs in general which I think is a little weird but, whatever. Mom sent me a text at work the other day that said, "Kate is trying to feed a dying fly. I think she is finally deciding to just let it die." What a funny girl.


Lots of "mob ball" went on.
He did get a couple of good kicks in during the game. It will be exciting to see his skills develop over the next couple of weeks.

3 comments:
Love, love, love the pictures! Carter looks like he knows what to do and I know he really has the "soccer bug". So hoping that he just has lots of fun! And that Kate, she really does like bugs. She was so excited about some box elder bugs last week too! She is so brave about catching them and doesn't hesitate for a minute. What a girl!
Looks like lots of fun things going on, well except the bugs! ;) Not really a bug person, but the soccer looks fun!
hahah! Gotta love baby soccer.
Post a Comment