The New Hampshire area is beautiful. We got to stay at the Hanover Inn which is across the street from the Dartmouth green.
While I was in my interviews, which went from 10am to 3pm, Wendi took advantage of the time to drive and see the area. She drove to Quechee, to a maple farm, and even went to Woodstock to see if any hippies were still around. She didn't see any.
After my interviews, Wendi and I drove back out to Vermont to see the birthplace of Joseph Smith in Sharon. Once again it was another beautiful drive. While we were there we took a tour which included a movie on Joseph Smith, much like the movie shown in the Legacy Theater in Salt Lake, only it was narrated and told from Lucy Mack Smith's point of view. The site had a good spirit and was enjoyable.
4 comments:
It looks breathtaking!!! I would love to live in New England. While I don't want ya'll to move far away, I hope that everything will work out. We'll continue our prayers for ya'll. Love ya!
It looks very pretty! Very charming. I really hope you get it and that it all works out! I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed:) Love ya guys
WWWHHHHUUUUUUUTTTT?! You might be moving?!?!?! Jk. I would be SO ecstatic for you guys. That would be AWESOME. And it looks absolutely beautiful out there!!
It looks so nice there. I really hope things work out! You guys sooooo deserve this. Best of luck!!
Post a Comment