Saturday, February 11, 2012

Happy Birthday Kate!



Miss Kate is 5 years old! On February 7th we celebrated Kate's birthday in style with presents, cake, and even a birthday girl badge!

Kate was very intense about her job of opening presents...

and blowing out her candles...

and about being the princess of her life. I mean day.

Kate wanted an Ariel cake and I thought it would be fun to make a doll cake. Thus. I thought it turned out fun but Kate was like, "Why did you put a doll in my cake? It will be all dirty." Oh, no, no, no little girl. I wrapped it in plastic wrap first! That is doll cake 101 you know.
She was so happy about her gifts which were Ariel barbie, Little Mermaid miniatures, and more Hideaway Hollow dollhouse furniture from us and a ballet outfit and umbrella from Grandma.

At 5 years old Kate:
  • weighs only 37 lbs.
  • loves to color and do crafts.
  • can write all her letters upper and lowercase.
  • is very dramatic.
  • is very, very loving and gives constant hugs and kisses.
  • loves books and to play dollhouse and dressups with Carter.
We love you so much Kate!

3 comments:

Parrish Family said...

Happy Birthday! I can't believe she is 5! What a cute girl you have on your hands! :)

Just Us! said...

Happy Birthday little Miss Kate. You are a beautiful as your mommy, inside and out! Love, Grandma B

Alena said...

Happy B-day! Darling pictures and your cake is very impressive!