Friday, January 6, 2012

Montshire Museum

Yesterday we took a trip to the Montshire Museum in Norwich, VT which is just across the river from Hanover. A few moms from the ward invited us to go since they had some free passes. It is a children's museum with lots of science and learning things there and the kids had a blast. Kate especially love the bubble area. However, she did not like the bear cave because, "It's really scary, Mom." Actually, I crawled in with her and it was kind of spooky because it's really dark and there's this giant stuffed toy bear in there so I don't blame her for not liking it. There was also a leaf cutter ant colony that was so creepy but interesting, a bee colony, a firefly room, and lots of other really fun exhibits. Eli was just in seventh heaven to have somewhere to run. Thank heavens I had my Mom there to help keep track of the kids because they were always running in opposite directions. We took sack lunches and ate there too. Good museum. Good company. Good day.

Kate's face in the above picture just cracks me up. She could pretty much swing that hoop over her head and stand in a bubble tube. She was pretty soapy by the end of the day.


1 comment:

Rachel Seren said...

Looks like fun! I love days like that!