Carter on his first morning of 2nd Grade.
Eli on his first morning of just him and Mommy. Oh what plans we have.
Chad put Kate and Carter on the bus. Then Eli and I hurried to the school to be there to make sure Kate got off and found her classroom ok. She did great.
Kate on her first morning of Kindergarten. She is more than ready!
The name of the kids' school is Ray School so that's why the sticker says "Ray." All the K's wore these stickers today so people would be aware of them and help them if needed. Personally I think she should wear it every day. All month...maybe year. So people will be nice and helpful. Take care of my daughter people!





3 comments:
Every one of these pictures are adorable and that's because the kids really are adorable! Carter is smiling so nicely, no funny face. That's a switch! Kate looks calm and confident and cute, as usual. Eli will get along just fine and you will too. It's a big step in your family life, I think. Changes a lot of things - sleep schedules, going places worked around school, making lunches and snacks the night before, fitting things in before the bus comes, etc., etc., etc. It's just different, but exciting too. Good luck with this big chapter in your life. Enjoy!
awwwwww, they's so cute!!!! and they're getting so big!!!!!
Your kids are darling!! And I can't believe how big they are getting.
Post a Comment