She is soooooooo adorable. Her beautiful eyes and perfect little face. I love her smiles! I so hope that she will know who I am and not be afraid of me when we see each other face to face in July. Thank you so much for putting these up. Love you very much!
What a doll!!! I look forward to meeting her in person this summer. But for now I must make do with pictures and video. Thank heaven for the internet and Skype also!! Thanks for staying current on your blog.
4 comments:
She is soooooooo adorable. Her beautiful eyes and perfect little face. I love her smiles! I so hope that she will know who I am and not be afraid of me when we see each other face to face in July. Thank you so much for putting these up. Love you very much!
Holy GRAVY, Wend. She's SOOOO beautiful!!! Wow!
What a doll!!! I look forward to meeting her in person this summer. But for now I must make do with pictures and video. Thank heaven for the internet and Skype also!! Thanks for staying current on your blog.
Ohhhhhshe is toooooo cute!!
Post a Comment