Such a darling, sweet picture - really is gorgeous! And, she is crawling! Wow, seems like she is still so young to be doing that! Thank you for posting these two things! As I was watching the video I thought how grateful you probably are that she is down on the floor crawling in GA and not your house in NH. How could you have stood having her crawl on those floors in that Civil War house? Glad for nice carpet to go with such a darling baby! Seems like forever since I've seen you all in person - miss you so much!
I love the pix and the video. How exciting!! She is starting to crawl. I also love little Eli coaxing her on. He is a good big brother. I love and miss you all.
2 comments:
Such a darling, sweet picture - really is gorgeous! And, she is crawling! Wow, seems like she is still so young to be doing that! Thank you for posting these two things! As I was watching the video I thought how grateful you probably are that she is down on the floor crawling in GA and not your house in NH. How could you have stood having her crawl on those floors in that Civil War house? Glad for nice carpet to go with such a darling baby! Seems like forever since I've seen you all in person - miss you so much!
I love the pix and the video. How exciting!! She is starting to crawl. I also love little Eli coaxing her on. He is a good big brother. I love and miss you all.
Post a Comment