Whoa, such a beautiful little girl! Her eyes are amazing . . . and that hair - she's just spectacular!
I love that you post some many pictures. It is hard being a long distance grandma. I want to just squeeze her and kiss those beautiful cheeks. I love you all. Grandma B
Oh WORD, she is gorgeous. Seriously, she's SO pretty. Just like her big sister and her mommy! :)
She is a beautiful girl!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Whoa, such a beautiful little girl! Her eyes are amazing . . . and that hair - she's just spectacular!
I love that you post some many pictures. It is hard being a long distance grandma. I want to just squeeze her and kiss those beautiful cheeks. I love you all. Grandma B
Oh WORD, she is gorgeous. Seriously, she's SO pretty. Just like her big sister and her mommy! :)
She is a beautiful girl!
Post a Comment