Lydia is six months old! Time is going too fast. She is so, so, sweet and we love her so much. At six months old Lydia still likes to have night feedings. I have been attempting to sleep train her and some nights it goes well and other nights not so much. She is not a huge fan of eating solids. I give it a diligent effort twice a day because I know she'll get the hang of it soon! She has discovered that ice cream is REALLY yummy, even though she has only tasted it a couple of times. She does the funniest "fishy dance" where she just wiggles around when she's excited. She is sitting up pretty well but still doesn't roll over very much. She does scoot a little though and rotates in circles on her tummy. She is such a darling baby and attracts attention everywhere we go because she is so cute.
At her 6 month visit this week she weighed 16 lbs 13 oz (67%) and is 27 in (88%). So, she's long and skinny, although those chubby cheeks are deceiving!
These are my attempts at taking some good pictures. Not the best but we'll get some better ones this weekend when Daddy has time to help.
2 comments:
Look at her sitting up like a pro
She is so adorable Wendi. I just want to give her kisses!
Post a Comment