Our ward has a little play group every week for the preschool age kids. Eli looks forward to it all week and this week we got to visit a farm which was even more exciting! It was just this little family owned tree farm that also grows pumpkins. They must have preschool groups often because they were so cute with the kids.
The older lady who owns the farm had all the kids sit around her and she read them a story about a square pumpkin. Eli was totally enthralled. I was so proud of how he sat so attentively.
They also had lots of goats and these strange, hairy, cows. They had bread for the kids to feed the animals but Eli didn't want to participate. I was not sad about this at all because the cows were so gross and slobbery/boogery. Sick.
All the kids were able to find one of these little mini pumpkins that were hidden in the field. Eli is in love with his pumpkin and carries it around with him everywhere. He even took it to bed to snuggle.
This is my little pumpkin that I found in the field.
2 comments:
Eli is a good little boy. His teachers will love him in school, I bet. And . . . I would love to find a little pumpkin like yours to buy. Cutest pumpkin in the whole state of Georgia!
Your hairs looks really good! Thanks for making some posts :D
Post a Comment