We attended our ward's Halloween Party this weekend. We invited our neighbor and friend, Mark, and he came with us. He is 11-year-old but he and Carter have a lot of fun playing together.
Eli was a fireman, Mark was something scary, Carter was Harry Potter, and Kate was a witch.
Lydia was a little chicky.
Here are the kiddos during the costume parade. Eli was SO sweaty from running around and dancing. He and Carter both had some pretty sweet dance moves (videos below).
The highlight of the party was the end when everyone did trunk-or-treating out in the parking lot. Chad and I had a huge headache from the loud music and we were happy to be leaving but the kids had a blast and that's all that matters, right?
1 comment:
Oh my heck! Carter just cracks me up! Love that kid! Kate's costume is really neat, I'm excited to see it in person in two days! Yea! I recognize Eli and Lydia's costumes. So cute, both of them!
Post a Comment