It is so hard to think that Lydia is a year old already! This year has gone so fast. She is such a joy to us and I cannot stop kissing her!
For her birthday, I made the little teddy bear cake that I have made for all the kids. She seemed to dig in and like it better than the other kids did, especially Eli who was terrified of the cake and cried until we took it away. It's funny that I always go to so much work to make the cake and then they hardly even eat it. Oh well, it's cute and fun.
We were lucky enough to have Grandma Reynolds and Uncle Tanner come to celebrate with us. Grandma gave Lydia a new shirt, some Robeez shoes, and a little nightlight turtle to help her sleep better. Uncle Tanner gave her two cute outfits from Gymboree. And we gave her a little rocking giraffe toy.
At one year old Lydia:
walks like a champ.
says, "mama" and "dada".
makes a "yucky" noise for poopy diapers.
helps me blow on her food if it's hot.
likes to eat kidney beans, cooked tomatoes, strawberries, bananas, watermelon, pears, peaches, oatmeal, any pureed veggies/fruits, Ritz crackers, and yogurt.
sometimes sleeps great and other times wakes up for several hours in the night and cries - thus the soothing nightlight turtle which will hopefully help.
sleeps on her stomach.
loves Eli.
loves to be chased by the kids and Chad.
wants me to hold her. All the time. Like ALL the time.
takes one big nap now.
has six teeth.
Happy Birthday Sweetheart!!!











3 comments:
What a cute little muffin. And look at all those curls!!! Happy Birthday Lydia. Papa and Grandma B love you!!
She is absolutely adorable. I totally love her...can I have her?
I love that baby girl. I feel like our girls are best friends since they're born so close.
Post a Comment