This happened back in February but I'm just getting around to posting the pics. On Feb. 13 and 14 we got our second snow storm of the year. I'm really regretting that I gave away all our snow pants and snow boots since the kids were out there playing in their rain boots and freezing their little toesies off!
Because there is very little snow removal trucks or anything here, the whole city just shuts down. Chad didn't go to work, the nurses at my work had to sleep there for several days (luckily I was not scheduled during the storm!), the grocery stores become raided of all milk and bread, and everyone just stays home. It seems so silly but that's the way it is here.
Apparently this is really unusual though so it probably won't happen again next year. Because we had so many missed days of school, the kids now have to stay 30 min extra at school from now until May 12.
1 comment:
I heard that was how they were going to make up all the snow days, extra school every day. How do the kids like it? How do you like it? That's more snow than I've seen here this winter, it was all pretty much gone by the time I got back here and we haven't really had more. Lots of rain, but not snow. Guess I'll have to come to GA to get a "snow fix."
Post a Comment