So, I know Eli isn't a baby anymore but I find myself referring to the two older ones as "the kids" and the two younger ones as "the babies."
So grateful to be home with these guys most of the time instead of at work every day. I love seeing their sleepy eyes and messy hair. I tried to get a picture of the back of Lydia's head because it was so funny but she wouldn't cooperate.
Aaaannnnddd....of course the binky is back in. I think she is going to be my one kid who has to be weaned from the binky. It's such a convenient plug though.
2 comments:
Love these big and little kids, they don't stay that way long and then they will all be big kids. Although, Lydia will forevermore be known as the baby of the family :-)
I am glad you get to get to be home with them also. Cherish every moment and don't blink, it all happens too fast!!
Post a Comment