Monday, June 9, 2014

Grandma and Papa Visit

Grandma and Papa B. came to visit us this week.  It was soooo nice to see them.  We love our family so much and wish we still lived in UT where we could see them more often.  I'm not sure why the Lord has put us here in Georgia.  However, I know it's for a reason and we will do our best to make our time here meaningful.



Our children are super cooperative when it comes to taking pictures. Super. Cooperative.



This is frequently Lydia's facial expression.  Which I take to mean, "This is my momma. Step. Away. From. The. Momma. Thank you."


We spent Saturday at a kids' play place called KidsUp.  I'm sure Grandma and Papa were very worn out after 4 days with us but they were good sports.



We love you Grandma and Papa! Thank you for coming to spend some time with us!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The pictures are really good - at least most of them :-) Love Eli's expression in the one where Lydia is trying to get down (I think)! Carter is cooperating in all of them and he is getting SO TALL and Kate is just pretty little Katers! Glad you got some visitors - looks like you had fun! I agree with your assessment of Lydia's expression. She loves her momma! Miss, miss, miss you!

Unknown said...

I was looking at these pictures again and I had to laugh at the one of Eli bending forward. We have one with David doing the exact same thing, with pretty much the same expression on his face. Wally was taking pictures of us on the Temple hill when we lived in West Stadium. Dave was a little older, maybe 6, but still the resemblance is amazing! They must be related!

Karen Ella said...

I've read this twice and I can't tell if it's captioned by Wend or Chad, but either way...IT IS PRICELESS. I love it. Love your fam.

Just Us! said...

Thank you for a wonderful visit. I already miss you all so much. I hope your move goes smoothly. Love to all.