We got there after the ticket booths closed. Wendi worked her feminine charm and they gave us tickets to the park. We paid full price for only being able to be in the park for an hour and a half but it is worth it to not here Carter whine about how he wanted to see the animals. This didn't stop the whining even after we got in the park (see evidence below).
Ta-da!!!
So where is the picture of Wendi? She refuses to have her picture taken. She thinks all and any pictures of her are horrendous. Till she rejects this mentality I will be forced to post other photos of her on this blog. Thus....
Even when she is mad at me for taking her picture she is beautiful. It really is quite difficult to take a non-flattering picture of her. Wendi you are part of this family too! No one wants to see only the kids. Granted some pictures lack that certain aesthetic quality thanks to my mug but you add a quality to the family photos that without you seems rather bland. Gotta love that pretty Wendi lady!
12 comments:
Wendy is gorgeous no matter what her expression is! We went to the zoo here in Houston a couple weeks ago and I can understand carter's reaction to the heat. It makes looking at the animals hard for even adults to handle.
Ppphhhhaaaahaha! Hehehoohoo! Ha.
Oh Chad. You are a very brave man.
Wendi~ you are ADORABLE, and I want to see pics of you! We love you!
Yeah for the Zoo! We love going to the Zoo too. I'm impressed they let you in. And I'm glad you are posting pics of Wendi, she is gorgeous!
Wendi, I love reading your blog! You always say things in the funniest way. I wanted to inform you that I added you to my friends list so I could check up on you more often, more conviently. I'd be happy to add you to mine if you want. If you want an invite email me with your email address. robynpeer@hotmail.com
Chad & Wendi!! Hey guys.....this is Ashley, Chad's cousin. I found your blog through Paige's blog and I guess she found my brother Greg's blog and left her address and you know how the rest goes...............blog hopping, a great thing! Anyway, it's great to see how you guys are doing. I hope you don't mind me checking out your pics and stuff! We have a blog too but it's set to private. Send me an email with your email address and I'll send you an invite!
Take care!!
joh05058@gmail.com
Chad, you're hilarious! I'm so glad you take pictures of Wendi because your kids will appreciate it someday! I'm glad you got to go to the zoo too, we did a few weeks ago and it was so fun!
You are very pretty Wendi, you shouldn't think otherwise!
Wendi I totally understand. I hate having my picture taken and hate posting pictures of me on our blog. But you are beautiful and it's fun to see on there every once in a while! I agree though, Chad is brave . . :)
I'm sure your kids had a ball at the zoo. And at least you were only there for a short time on such a hot day! I love your pictures. They are all way cute!
So, I just wanted to comment to give you guys my blog address:
oreosanyone.blogspot.com
and to let Wendy know that I didn't really like pictures taken of me either, but I found out that they look better if you don't fight it. If you fight it, you WILL be making a funny expression. Just some food for thought ^_^
Take care you guys!!!
You are GREAT!!! :)
Chad you are so great- The perfect couple, I would say!
Post a Comment