I am not sure if Wendi has told you or not but we live in a unique location. In our backyard is a small grove of trees. Among these trees are a herd of deer. Mostly doe. Well one morning Carter and Wendi looked out the window and saw a buck standing just outside the window. Unfortunately she didn't take a picture. Well this morning Carter and I got up and found two small buck munching on the grass outside our window. I took some pictures. My uncles (avid deer hunters) would be salivating. In addition to these deer we also have a couple of really fat pheasants, a skunk (which we can only smell), and a cat which Wendi thought was a skunk and swore I was going to get sprayed by.

The velvet hasn't been rubbed off their antlers yet. You all probably think, "What a lame post Chad!" Well, you don't live where I live now do you?
3 comments:
How fun to have that in your backyard! all we see is cactus and rocks!
I like your post. I think it's cool that you really can still see the velvet on their antlers! I don't, however, like the post w/the spider. Did you hear how we saw 20 of them at our old place in 1 week! I'm so terrified of them! And now we have them here too. (But only outside, thank goodness! We do have a huge field in the back of our place - so I guess that's where they come from.) Yuck! Anyway, good luck! And you guys should really come visit us sometime!!! We miss you!
p.s. Did you know that we, well I, have a blog? dbohn.blogspot.com Sometimes it's really dumb, but I always like to post pictures of Hunter and Neil, and sometimes I'm in them too. Neil has his own blog, but he doesn't ever do anything with it. There is a link from my site to it if you want to check it out.
Post a Comment