Monday, July 28, 2008

Better Late Than Never

Ok, so I thought it was probably too late to post our 4th of July pictures but I was inspired by my cousin, Tonya. So here they are. I wish I had some better close ups of the kids' cute outfits but these are all I have. Here ya go...


This is my lovely friend, Jana, and her fiance, Mark. They are cute as can be and will be awesome parents someday. Sadly, we did not go to Idaho Falls for the 4th like we usually do. We had fun going to the Hyrum parade though and watched the Logan fireworks which, weirdly, are on the 3rd not the 4th. Whatever.

Isn't she just a little muffin face? Too cute for me that's for sure!

8 comments:

Sara B said...

Love her hat! So cute!

Red & Lyss said...

You have the cutest kids!

D and H fam said...

Hey Wendi - remember me? I found your blog through Tracy's - I've stalked you for a while and thought I would leave a comment now. First of all - big props to you over that spider - I would have moved out and left all my belongings here and had to start my whole life over. That is crazy - I'm still so itchy from looking at that picture. Okay, secondly - I never got to say goodbye to you and tell you thank you for being such a great visiting teacher. You were so faithful and awesome and it meant a lot to me. Let me add, your kids are adorable. And lastly - after we moved from Logan we lived with my mom for a month (in Salt Lake) and were about to move into a little, overpriced two bedroom apartment in Salt Lake, when the heavens opened and we received a phone call that we would be able to move into those three bed/two bath/two car garage townhomes in Washington (by St. George - I told you about them - long ago). So here we are, living down South, it's been really good for us, and of course, I love our home. But living in the Desert, we also have our share of yucky insects. I would seriously die if I ever saw a spider like that. My neighbor had a scorpion in her house, for weeks I walked around carefully, looking everywhere (they can get on the ceilings you know) I left nothing on the floors for them to get into, I would not put on shoes without Dustin checking them. I was freakishly paranoid. I hate bugs - any bugs. Anyway, just wanted to say hi, and ramble for an hour. Hope things are going grand with you and your cute little family. Now you can check us out on our blog. Hope to hear from you.
-Heather Morris

Rachel Seren said...

She is adorable! I love her cute outfit!

Rachel said...

Look how stinking cute their clothes are!! Love it!

Tonya said...

They look so cute! I was sad you weren't in IF but hey we already had you guys for like 3 days in good old Albion!

Parrish Family said...

Kate is too funny! I love all of her different expressions! Carter is getting so big!

D and H fam said...

Hey Wendi - sorry for taking SO long to respond, been out of commission for a while. So yeah, we had another baby - he was actually due at the beginning of February (of course, right?) But at my ultrasound, they showed him a week earlier (January 26th). So I bragged forever that I had my other two early, so I just knew Porter would be early too. Yeah, well, he had plans of his own. A week and a half before my Jan due date, I told my doctor that my in-laws had already bought plane tickets and it would sure be nice to have a baby for them to see. We discussed induction and he said he could do it at 39 weeks. So it was set and I had Porter on Jan. 19. I think he was holding on for February, and I forced him to come on out. I was SO uncomfortable and miserable and all that, I figured he was well enough, I was huge, how could he not be? So anyway, here he is - our ALMOST February baby. Poor guy. Dustin is ok, I guess. Still having some symptoms/issues - who knows what's going on - I'm not worried about it though. I do believe it's from the medicine he is on, so we are just trying to work all that out. He has applied twice to the dang nursing program here and has been denied twice. It is really frustrating. He has all pre and co - req's done and really does not have much to do until he is in a program. This next time around we are applying to other schools as well, instead of putting all of our eggs into Dixie's basket. I think part of his "issues" are due to the stress of dealing with the double rejection. But, such is life - maybe he is just being tested, who knows. Maybe it's just not time, I really don't know. But now we are at the point of 'something has got to happen here.' So anything new with you guys? Where do you live now? I think you are still in Logan, right? It's great to chat with you again.