Monday, July 21, 2008

Silly Kids

Some silly/cute things Kate says now:
"Hey buddy" (to Carter)
"All done" (She says this pretty much the moment she starts eating because she wants to get out of the hightchair.)
"I love you, Momma."
"I love you too."
"No!" (This is said frequently in a very sassy tone.)
"Bapple" (Apple)
"Bump" (Jump - on the trampoline)
"Here Momma"
"Bye" (And then shuts any open door even if a person is standing there.)
"Bye" (She wants rock-a-bye in the rocking chair.


Carter's thing lately is asking a MILLION questions. And I can't answer a lot of them which frustrates him and frustrates me. For instance, he asks a lot of questions about what other random people are doing. "What's that guy doing? Where's that lady going? Why's that boy crying." And the answer, "I don't know. It's none of our business." Doesn't satisfy him. He also asks lots of complicated questions like, "Where does the water in our sink come from? Why is it raining? Who makes rain? Where does milk come from? Do cows make chickens?" And then my personal favorite, "Are you mad, Mom?"
I'm not mad sweetie just give me a break for two seconds!!!! For the love!!!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I bet you just love having such a little diva! She is so cute and Carter is hilarious! We miss you guys!

Ralphie said...

Oh gosh Wendi. I just read your previous post. How extremely sad. You worded everything so prefectly. How is the family doing? Did this happen at Bear Lake? Ugh, I can't get over how sad that is.

But your kids are cute and say extremely funny things. Love you!

Sara B said...

Love to hear you talk about your kids- it is such a bitter sweet thing, motherhood. You love them to pieces and think they are adorable then two minutes later you ask yourself WHY? Why did we think having kids would be a fun thing? They can be so frustrating with the endless questions and needs, but then they are cute again for a minute the roller coaster rides starts all over again! Love you and keep up the good work- they are adorable!

Rachel Seren said...

It is such a fun stage when they first start talking! She is so cute!

Tonya said...

ha ha! I can just hear that conversation with you and Carter's questions! You are such a good cute mom!