Yeah there must be something in the water. . . what other explanation is there for Mana Mana with that funny hair??? Kate's dancing during that was so adorable, by the way! You guys are so creative!!
Oh my gosh! HOW CUTE!!! You guys are so fun.
You guys look so awesome! Now, follow up post...where in the world were you!? Kate looks adorable!!!
That is an ultimate blogging picture how funny. I really wish I could have seen the performance. Glad you guys had fun.
THat first picture of Kate is so cute! She is so beautiful! You guys look so awesome!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yeah there must be something in the water. . . what other explanation is there for Mana Mana with that funny hair??? Kate's dancing during that was so adorable, by the way! You guys are so creative!!
Oh my gosh! HOW CUTE!!! You guys are so fun.
You guys look so awesome! Now, follow up post...where in the world were you!? Kate looks adorable!!!
That is an ultimate blogging picture how funny. I really wish I could have seen the performance. Glad you guys had fun.
THat first picture of Kate is so cute! She is so beautiful! You guys look so awesome!
Post a Comment