Monday, July 14, 2008

Aren't They Just Little Angels?

So, to follow up with the funny hair pictures I shall pause for a moment of explanation. We were doing a skit for our family reunion and we lip-synced to Mana Mana (you know .... like the muppets?). I got the great idea when one of those funny balls popped and Chad turned it into a wig for Kate. Thus the brilliant skit idea was born.
Anyway, our reunion was at this cool reunion center which happens to be the renovated college campus where my Grandma went to school back in the 1940s. It was brand new and actually very nice, although it was in the very remote city of Albion, Idaho. Never heard of it? Hmmm. What planet are you from? Everyone knows where Albion is.
We didn't get a whole lot of sleep sharing a room with the kids but it was a nice little vacation and we had lots of fun.



4 comments:

Shara said...

Hey, I actually do know where Albion is! My Grandparents grew up around there. Maybe we're related! :) Cute hair pictures!

Rachel Seren said...

That is such a great idea for wigs! They look so cute! Ya gotta love family reunions!

Syme Family said...

Your kids are adorable!

Tonya said...

I've actually met like 5 other people (not in the family) who know where Albion is! Is that amazing or what! Of course they all were from somewhere around that area, go figure. But still, it's true. If you don't know where Albion is . . . you're nobody!