I do allow pictures to be taken of me. Sometimes. If I have makeup on. And if the light is just right. And if the stars are aligned.
Just kidding.
So, my dear friend, Jana, got married this month. She is such a gem and we really love her new hubbie, Mark, too. We are actually trying to bribe them into coming to visit us sometime and maybe just maybe they will go on a trip to Yellowstone with us. Hint, hint, wink, wink, nudge, nudge.
The day was beautiful and Jana looked lovely in spite of the fact that their sealing was at 7:30 am. Yep, that's right. Which means everyone had to be to the temple at 7:00 am. Yikes!
Ohhhhhh. How sweet.
Chad and I look like giants. Well, we are kind of big. But we have small feet. Just so you know.
Don't they look so happy?Highlights of the day: 1. Going to the temple with my sweetie and enjoying the sealing. 2. Seeing one of my best friends (Jana) glowingly happy. 3. Eating a McGriddle for breakfast. Ok, if you have not had one, you have GOT to try one. I do not endorse McDonalds and pride myself on not eating there. But really, people, McGriddles are to die for. Seriously craveable. 4. Going to Park City and marathon shopping for Carter with Chad and Tanner - hold on boys and keep up. Good sales on big kid clothes. Seriously I got his whole wardrobe for the next year for a steal of a deal. I really think it's the first time I have exited a Gymboree store without buying anything for Kate. 5. Seeing some of my other dear friends namely Amber, Emily, and Kirsti. Amber came all the way from Seattle so it was a real treat to see her.
Amber, me, Jana, and Kirsti. Can you see how tired I was? Well, I was tired from a very long 24 hours. Anyway, good times guys.
10 comments:
That is so exciting and happy for Jana. She looks so beautiful, when you get the chance you will have to tell her hi and congratulations for me!
And by the way, you are totally a dork about not being in pictures. .. because you are completely gorgeous!!!!
Wow. I'm about {this close} to photoshopping my head into that last picture. I feel extremely sad that I didn't get to enjoy that little roommates reunion along with ya.
Happy day for Jana. He's a super lucky guy.
sounds like a really fun day!
Wendi, you look so good!! Weddings are fun, it's fun to reflect on your own when you see cute little couples get hitched. :)
WOW Wendi you are freakin GORGEOUS!!!! Just thought you should know! :)
Wedi, I don't think you could ever have a bad picture. You are always so cute. We got moved and finally got our internet hooked up so I can start blogging again. Have fun in Yellowstone
Wendi, you're too funny. I can't believe you don't like your pictures. I think you're a doll. I especially love that picture ralphie has of you on her blog. Gorgeous!
~Julie~
Wendi,
You are too kind. It was great to see you at the wedding, it was a very special day made better because great friends were there. Thanks for being willing to have your picture taken with me. We are still working on being able to come and see you...Yellowstone isn't out of the question. We love your family, it is fun to be with you. Thanks again for coming down!
Love,
Jana
Hey Wendi! Can you send me your email address? We are starting a recipe blog and I want you to also be a "Chef" so you can add your recipe's as well! The address is: DeliciousBeansAndThings.blogspot.com I still have some major designing details to finish, but it should be fun!
Wendy you are so beautiful, send more pictures!
Post a Comment