Sunday, September 7, 2008

Preschool Boy


Isn't he precious? Here's our little Carter boy on his first day of preschool. He was a little nervous and I had to bribe him to go but now he's super excited to go back. I was proud of him that when I dropped him off he just wanted a kiss and hug and then he was fine. Kate was the one that had a hard time leaving him. She cried and pointed at him like, "Why are you leaving him here?"
His teachers said he did great and that he was very talkative (big surprise). He was so excited and wound up when he got home - seriously a crazy man. I had to put him in time out for 10 minutes just to calm him down. What a kid.



10 comments:

Syme Family said...

Those are such cute pictures of him. I'm glad he had so much fun at preschool. Was that a huge sand box with a castle in the background. That looks like a lot of fun.

Rachel said...

I hope my little boys are as cute as he is!! What a little stud!!!

Tonya said...

yay!! He is so darling. Glad the first day went well.

Mark and Jana said...

How fun!! I can't believe he is already in preschool. Wouldn't it be great if I could be his kindergarten teacher next year. I think he is already taller than some of the students in my class this year. I hope he continues to have fun...he probably will.

Rachel Seren said...

What a cutie! I love it when they look like little men!

The Merrill Family said...

Congrats to Carter and to mom! Funny how fast they seem to grow up, huh? How is Cache Valley these days? I'll bet it's beautiful right now. Leaves almost starting to change in the canyon?

Jordy and Paiger said...

YEA!!!! He is just too freakin cute! He did come from a very good gene pool. So, what can ya say. He will do great! and so will you. Freedom for 3hrs or 4hrs a week?

Syme Family said...

You have been tagged. Come to my blog and copy it, then paste and change the answers on your blog!

Carruthers Family said...

I can't believe you have a pre-schooler! Time is going by so quickly. I am glad that the both of you did well and I hope Kate will see that Carter comes home and it is okay for when it is her turn.

Diane Bohn said...

I can't believe he's so big! and old! How cute! We miss you guys! But I'm glad you blog, so we can stay updated! :D