


Oh Ralphie, how is it that you don't live closer to me?
I need you, I want you, oh baby, oh baby.
To take more pictures of my cute little ones.
That the world may receive their Christmas cards and rejoice in their cuteness?
Seriously, dude. You're the best and I wish on every evening star that you will move back!!!!!
3 comments:
Cute pictures! The family picture is so precious!
Ohhh, you make me sad. I miss you too. I've been on Wendi detox for way too long! And it's making me crazy. I've started foaming at the mouth. It's embarrassing.
That and I really REALLY want to sing opera with you. I think I'd make a pretty good Madam Butterfly.
I totally would take millions of pictures of your beautiful babies if I lived closer to you. Instead I have to annoy my own until they can't stand the sight of me and my 50mm lens. Kate is every photographers dream. She has the best expressions.
Darn husband and his darn bill paying job. I'd quit this city in a second if he didn't pay for my cameras... and all my other stuff.
I lurve you Phantom!
Ralphie is seriously so great at pictures, but also look at your family and her's, they are just so perfect! Love you guys!
Post a Comment