Ok, here goes the tag answers for my cute friend, Tonya.
What is his name: Chad
What is her name: Wendi
How long have you been together: Our fifth anniversary is this December!
How long did you date: Depends on how you look at it. It was either the longest courtship ever (4+ years) or the shortest (6 wks after we really got serious).
How old is he: 30 (gulp)
How old is she: 29
Who eats more: Depends on the moment - sadly
Who said I love you first: It was a mutual agreement
Who is taller: Chad
Who sings better: I think we're pretty even on that one although I do a mean fake opera
Who is smarter: I decline to answer that
Who does the laundry: Both of us
Who pays the bills: Both of us
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: Me
Who mows the lawn: No one. We live in the wilderness remember? What would the deer eat if someone mowed?
Who cooks the dinner: Usually me unless I'm at work. Then Chad cooks popcorn chicken.
Who drives: Someone with a driver's license
Who is more stubborn: Hmmm...
Who kissed who first: Haven't I answered this before? He kissed me first and it was really lame. My fault - I admit it.
Who proposed:Chad
Who has more friends: Me
Who is more sensitive: We both have our moments.
3 comments:
Wendi you look so cute with long hair too. Thanks for doing the tag it was a lot of fun reading it.
Wendi, I now demand that you grow out that beautiful hair! Oh my goodness, it's amazing!!! What a cute tag!
I just read Carter's little quote on the side of the screen. Ha hahaha!! I can't believe that 29 is SO SO SO old!! Dang it, I'm 27 and so I'm about there with you! I never thought I would be the one who was old!! (shudder)
Cute kid!
Post a Comment