
Even though it has been quite hot here and the kids are still in shorts, there is a hint of fall in the air. The light is golden and the smell of fallen leaves is all around. It makes me excited for Halloween and all the other fun fall festivities. We had a lot of fun today playing in the leaves and enjoying the nice weather. We'll take it while it lasts!
14 comments:
Those pictures are so cute. I love fall too. It has been so nice to still have such good weather. Me and Robyn pretty much spend all day out side.
You were able to capture such a cute moment!
Your kids are so cute! I love fall!
Way cute pics, I too love the fall time and cant wait for Halloween....
How much fun! Can we come visit you so we can play in your leaves too?! (I wish we had a tree!)
so so so so so cute!! Love your kids and all your pictures, like always. Can I be like you when I grow up??
oh!!! Fall! I love fall. I can't wait to see you guys. We are are coming for thanksgiving. Are you guys going to be there?
What a fantastic picture!!! I love it. I miss fall so bad!!!! Enjoy the color changes for me.
Ohhh! I love Logan in the fall!! The leaves haven't quite started to fall yet here but I did see Sardine Canyon last week...OHHH! What splendor!
Wendi,
Your kids are a couple of dolls! The dress that Kardynn is wearing on my blog was a baby shower gift, it is a carter's if that helps you at all! I am guessing that my friend got it from Ross.
Wendi,
You have such cute kids. Come check out our blog, mandjhayward.blogspot.com. We are working on making it cute. Hope to see you soon.
Jana
Great pictures. I love the colors.
Hey, by the way, why am I not on your friends blog list yet? You might want to fix that so you don't hurt my feelings or something! (j/k)
Julie
ps - Halloween is my favorite time of year, then Christmas.
Looks like we will be coming to Logan on the 17th and 18th of October. We would love to be able to see you if at all possible. Let me know.
What great pictures of your two adorable kids! I am glad you have been able to keep some warmth around. It is definitely time to turn the heater on here.
Post a Comment