I think that perhaps Kate is not my daughter. *GASP* I know, I know. You are all thinking, "But Wendi, did you not actually see her come out of you?" Ok, ok. Yes you're right. But still, I think there has been a mistake.
Exhibit B: She does eat bananas. Sick.
Exhibit C: She does not like to sleep. What is WRONG with her?
And lastly: She squishes spiders with her bare feet. That's it. She's not mine and I think you'll all agree.
7 comments:
maybe she's just the manifestation of what you would like to be: someone that doesn't need much sleep or food and has no fear of spiders or bananas! I even think that would be nice. I hope she doesn't grow out of it!
Holy cow! Look at all that hair! Do you remember when all you could do was to put a headband on her? Grace finally has hair, too! I love being able to put my daughter's hair in cute little pigtails.
What is it with kids and not sleeping? Elli doesn't like it either and it makes me want to shake her and explain to her that she'll regret it one day.
Oh and the food thing. My problem is that I LIKE to eat so much that whatever she doesn't eat, I think......."hey, we can't waste this!!" Ohhhhhhh, bad!!
She is a doll, what a perfect little face!
Wendi, you crack me up! I wonder about my kids sometimes, too. For example, Nathan won't eat any form of a potato- not even fries or chips! Whose kid is this?!!?
I just can't believe how fast she is growing up! Wow! We can't wait to see you guys over Thanksgiving weekend! Hope you're around!!
The last time we saw you guys Kate had just barely got teeth on the bottom. It is so awesome she has some on top now! So is so cute. Carter's comment about the cheese being around the hotdog... hilarious! What he doesn't know won't hurt. LOL!
Post a Comment