What a cute pumpkin. That looks like a million dollar pumpkin! Carter is so funny and cute. Happy Halloween and Happy Birthday to Carter too. (I have your b-day cards...sorry they will be late).
It was good to see you guys over the weekend!! Can't wait for Halloween. Maybe Hunter will be able to play with Kate a little better. ;) I'm sure he can't grow up soon enough for her. heehee. So cute!
Love the teeth on the pumpkin! I think carving will definitely have to become a tradition...it is just too much fun!
...and Wendi...you are still so young! You definitely don't LOOK 30! We sure do think y'all are Great!
4 comments:
What a cute pumpkin. That looks like a million dollar pumpkin! Carter is so funny and cute. Happy Halloween and Happy Birthday to Carter too. (I have your b-day cards...sorry they will be late).
It was good to see you guys over the weekend!! Can't wait for Halloween. Maybe Hunter will be able to play with Kate a little better. ;) I'm sure he can't grow up soon enough for her. heehee. So cute!
Love the teeth on the pumpkin! I think carving will definitely have to become a tradition...it is just too much fun!
...and Wendi...you are still so young! You definitely don't LOOK 30! We sure do think y'all are Great!
Great looking Jack-o-lantern!
Post a Comment