
Can you believe how much he's grown? This is our little Carter on his first birthday.

And here he is on his fourth birthday!

I love the look of excitement on his face while he's looking at this present. It was a Star Wars action figure and he was pretty excited. Good job on the birthday shopping, Mommy.

He wanted a Batman cake (that's what the brown blob in the middle is if you couldn't tell). Little sister was pretty interested in helping with the cake and presents. Luckily she will get her turn here pretty shortly.
5 comments:
FUN! And jeeze when you put up that picture of his 1st b-day he does look SO OLD! He is cuter than ever though. Good job on the cute kids! (and great job on the cake, it is SO batman!)
I agree with Tonya. He is so grown up! and so handsome!
Beautiful Wendi, I love you blog it's darling! my new email is ranasteckler@gmail.com I'd love to send you an invite to my blog, please let me know your address.
:0) I love your "cheese pigs in a blanket" Ha!
I just think you are such a great mom--I love the bat birthday cake. I can't believe how big Kate is. Wherever did she get that curly hair? I sure miss you guys!
I cannot believe that Carter is four years old already! Time really does go by so quickly.
Post a Comment