Saturday, November 1, 2008

30

Do I look old? I feel old. Today is officially the first anniversary of my 29th birthday. I have to admit I had a little breakdown. I'm kind of ashamed because I know LOTS of people who turned 30 and didn't feel sad about it. I just had this little moment of "AHHHH! I'm 30 and what do I have to show for it?" Don't worry, I think I'll be ok and I have 10 more years before the next age-related meltdown.


17 comments:

Deanna said...

ah, you're cute! besides you have 2 beautiful babies that's a great accomplishment!

Stueller said...

Happy birthday! Don't worry I'll be right with you in 2 years :(

Shay said...

So, you SO don't look 30. You look great! I am actually not that great at guessing age, but I do know that you don't look 30. Anyway, happy birthday!!!

Josh and Ashlee said...

You are SO FREAKIN HOTT!!!! Just thought you should know, I really do think that!

ashley said...

Gosh, 30. I'm right behind you. It's okay, these silly kids keep us young. OR make us really old. Not sure!

Happy Birthday!

Rachel Seren said...

You are so beautiful! Happy Birthday!

Tonya said...

What do you mean "what do you have to show for it?!" you're married to a great guy, have 2 of the most adorable children on the planet, are gorgeous, help moms deliver babies every day and you're like, one of my coolest cousins! You should be PROUD! :)
Happy Birthday!

The Stowells said...

Wendi Happy Birthday. I think you look awesome. You and Chad are the best couple of 30 year olds I have ever seen. The strange thing is looking back and wondering where the time went.

Brielle said...

Holy Cow! You don't look old you look BEAUTIFUL! I'm so happy to have found your blog--hurray!

Parrish Family said...

Happy Birthday! You so don't look like 30! If I didn't know you were an honest person, I would think you were lying! I hope you had a good day! And it was so fun to see you a few weeks ago!

D and H fam said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! I have a year and 3 months until I turn 30, not sure of how I will take it either. Sometimes I swear I am still 18 - guess I better grow up sometime soon, huh?

Tina Fraidenburg said...

Happy Birthday, Wendi! You look Fabulous! Don't you fret. Work it, girl!

Shay said...

WENDI!!
I am sorry i never called you to tell you HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Also I never got to tell Carter HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! You are so not old by the way. Sorry I am a bad sis-in-law and aunt. Love you guys! Tell Chad HEY:)

Debbye said...

First of all, we are the NEW 30. We are going to live to be 150, so right now we are really like 10 year olds, right? Not sure how to do the math on that guesstimation, but you get the point.

Second, if you have nothing to show for 30, then where does that leave me? ;) I was sad for a minute, but then I thought about it. There is no way I would go back to 20 years old. I was so naive, unintelligent, and timid back then.

I am happy to have a sister-in-law that is confident, smart, real, and pretty like you! Here's to the next 30years!

Rachel said...

This is so late but Happy Birthday! And you shouldn't freak out about being 30 because you are skinny, hot and have an awesome hubby and beautiful children! You have it goin' on!!!

Carruthers Family said...

Wendi - it is not so bad is it? You look great! I hope that you were able to do something to take your mind off of getting older. 30 really does sound old! Ha ha.

Rana said...

Happy Birthday, I was looking at Carter's birthday pictures and he totally looks like a Big boy! You have so much to show for your life, You've done some AMAZING things!