How cute! I love the stuff kids say. Carter is really growing up. Is he totally into dinosaurs now? Hope you're having a great fall!
Oh the things I have to look forward to with my boy!
Hahaha....that's too funny! You know it's the dads that encourage all the potty talk! We know it was you Chad!!!!
What a funny kid! I think it's the age, for some reason Savanna thinks anything having to do with poo is hysterical!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How cute! I love the stuff kids say. Carter is really growing up. Is he totally into dinosaurs now? Hope you're having a great fall!
Oh the things I have to look forward to with my boy!
Hahaha....that's too funny! You know it's the dads that encourage all the potty talk! We know it was you Chad!!!!
What a funny kid! I think it's the age, for some reason Savanna thinks anything having to do with poo is hysterical!
Post a Comment