Sunday, February 8, 2009

Look Who's Two!

Just a funny picture of the birthday girl.

For Kate's birthday yesterday we went to the Treehouse Museum in Ogden. The kids had so much fun and were not bored for a single second of the two hours that we were there. A very, very fun place.
Kate and her cousin, Mallory. who share the same birthday blowing out their candles. After the museum we went to lunch together. They are the cutest little girls and just as different as can be.
In the evening we enjoyed birthday cake and more presents with Grammy Reynolds and Grandma and Poppa Bohn. We gave Kate a little play kitchen for her birthday. Both she and Carter have had so much fun playing with it. Kate actually would not put the little toaster down and clung to it in her bed last night. Cute but annoying especially when she was up playing with it at 6am this morning and woke everyone up. Silly girl.

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Kate is such a cute girl! It's amazing it's already been two years!

Syme Family said...

I can't believe Kate is already two. That means Robyn is going to be two before I know it. It looks like she had such a good birthday.

I am going privet so I need you e-mail. Thanks

Rachel said...

She's TWO!!!! YEA!!! That is so funny how fast time has gone. I love, love, love all the pictures!!! Especially the mohawk one...she is so funny!

Angenette said...

Happy Birthday, Kate! She's such a cutie!

Diane Bohn said...

Happy Birthday Kate! Cute pictures too! Neither of us can believe that she is already two! Crazy how time flies! She is getting so big! Hope all is well! We need to get together with you guys sometimes.

Shane and Jamie Smith said...

Holy Cow she is 2 wow how time flies!! Happy Birthday Kate!! She is such a cutie and looks like she had a lot of fun for her birthday!!

Shay said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATERS!! Love you! Miss YOU!

Tonya said...

cute! Wow, when did Kate get all that cute curly hair? It must have all grown in since the last time I looked at your blog.. like a week ago. Anyways, tell her happy birthday--I'm sure it will mean a lot to her. :)

Tonya said...

cute! Wow, when did Kate get all that cute curly hair? It must have all grown in since the last time I looked at your blog.. like a week ago. Anyways, tell her happy birthday--I'm sure it will mean a lot to her. :)

Tina Fraidenburg said...

The first picture is my all time fave! She is so adorable. I can't believe how big she is getting.

ashley said...

Oh my gosh.....that stove is like the luxury edition. Look at that thing. Maybe she'll let us borrow that for our place!!

What a cute little thing. And gosh, maybe she was just hungry at 6am and was being so self-sufficient cooking herself some toast. :o)

Ralphie said...

My baby's gettin' so big. *sniff*

Melissa said...

So cute- Happy late Birthday, that is so fun!

Parrish Family said...

I remember the first time you brought Kate to the ward. You let me hold her and she was so sweet. Time has gone by so fast. Kids really do grow up to fast!!!

Rachel Seren said...

I absolutely love the first pic of her. She is adorable!

Debbye said...

That little kitchen looks like so much fun!

We had so much fun at the treehouse museum...we need to do it again soon!

Mallory loves her tea set. Her and Braydon were playing tea party all week...thank you so much!