Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Shoe Nap


This is how I found Kate taking her nap. It looks like she had some fun taking all her and Carter's shoes out of the closet and playing with them.
And then she thought this little guy needed to be in the sheepie slipper. I had to wake her up and as I was gently rubbing her back, she started mumbling, "mama, shoes, mmmb, shoes." And then she opened her eyes. Silly girl.

8 comments:

Tina Fraidenburg said...

It sounds like she has a shoe fetish. Good for her.

ashley said...

Look at that little thing!! How funny. And oh gosh, are you still in heaven with that new dishwasher?? Do you use extra dishes JUST so you can use it more often?!?!?! ;o)

Melissa said...

That is the cutest thing ever! Congrats also on the dishwasher, aren't they the best!

Rachel said...

That is so cute!! I'm sure once we transition Lilly to a big girl bed this month, we'll find her more out of her bed than in!

Shay said...

That is so funny! Kate is definitely a girly girl. So the little man must have wanted to sleep too? hehe. Also YAY for dishwashers!! I don't know if you guys know but we are coming to Utah March 14-21. Hope you guys are around. I want to see you all!! Miss you!

Ralphie said...

Hey you happy girl! Kristi would love to be invited to your blog. Her email address: kristibassettatgmaildotcome

She loves you! I told her that's kind of weird but she says she can't help it.

Josh and Ashlee said...

I am so sorry for the lack of comments... I have a blog list and now that you're private it doesn't show me when you post something new so I forget to look! Congrats on the dishwasher! I love them! I cant believe Kate is two already... has she hit the "terrible twos" yet? KayBree didn't until she was almost three.

Diane Bohn said...

We have a pile in our living that still needs to get put away. I get so tired of putting things away though that I try and ignore it! Though I think I'm going to try an tackle it today. :P Hanging pictures is the easy part...though easy to put off. 3 weeks isn't bad for where you are! Are you loving your new place?! I do need to get your new address and I'll send out an update of the address list. :) We'll be up in Logan in like 2 weekends! so you guys better be around!!! :)